Monday, August 29, 2011

SNEAK PEEK AT THE SHIPYARD

PRESENTING///

JK SS 2012 LOOKBOOK /// Closet Visit at the ShipYard

Director: Jeana Sohn
Starring: Hilary Walsh.
Executive Producer: Jesse Kamm.
Special Guest: Matt Johnson.
Jewelry:  Alyson Fox for Jesse Kamm
Shoes: Dieppa Restrepo
Wardrobe: Coco Cady.
Produced Design: Luke Brower

COMING SOON///












I am out of my mind excited right now.  It is going to be insanely beautiful....  Perhaps the most beautiful thing I ever created.  Besides Julien, of course.  Holy moly!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jesse, it looks stunning- can't wait to see more!

    You are an incredibly huge inspiration to me on so many levels (where do I start? I'm a tomboy, too. I quit my 8-5 office job in pursuit of what my inner voice was telling me to do. I want to have a family someday. I am currently learning to sew clothing, and I have the dream of opening a small studio shop here in our tiny Wisconsin town. I want to dye and print all my own fabric. My husband and I live as low-impact as possible and are constantly pushing our comfort zone in that way.) Thank you so much for being true to yourself and living the life that you were called to live...I can't tell you what your example means to me!

    ReplyDelete