Thursday, October 18, 2012

2:31 am

I have no idea why I am awake right now.  My brain feels like it is humming.  I think it is some kind of wave. I just had so many ideas that I had do scratch them down on a paper, which I already did, like a chicken.   I opened my computer to look something up, and I got more excited.  My elbow is really twitching right now.  Like a spasm or something.  Is that normal with waves of inspiration in the dark of night?
Here are the images that made me excited and happy.

Andrew Zuckerman and his Jesse Kamm book, FLORES.  edition 1 volume 1




























Land Art





























My roommate




























More land art


























The photo of Hilary looking like a hot Sherpa
































I just ate a bowl of Cheerios.  Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment